Pick n Pay has exciting opportunities for determined, focused and dedicated individuals who wish to apply for a trainee position (Accounting articles) in the retail industry, whilst working towards their CA (SA) qualification. They are looking for talented people with exceptional skills who share their values to join their team of experienced professionals.
Pick n Pay CA Trainees are the prospective future leaders of their business. Thus, they are looking for individuals who want to continue adding value to the organisation, not only during the programme, but also beyond, resulting in growing their career while being part of their amazing team.
Do you share the same values? Are you genuinely passionate about retail? Do you want to be one of Pick n Pay’s future leaders? Individuals who are serious about their careers and wish to be part of the Pick n Pay team, are invited to apply.
- Western Cape, Cape Town, Kenilworth
- You would need to have finalised your CTA/PGDA/Honors degree by December 2020 in order to write ITC in January 2021.
- Please attach copies of transcripts and proof of registration thereof (Latest updated CV, University transcripts, Registration of CTA/PGDA for 2020 or University transcript / certificate of CTA/PGDA passed).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Attention needs to be given to the compulsory Financial Reporting competency at any SAICA-accredited training office. Your main focus will be to achieve at least one of the following elective skills:
- Financial Management, or
- Management Decision-making and Control, or
This will support you to develop a comprehensive grasp of these core-competencies. Audit-related topics will be introduced as a residual part of the programme, allowing you to achieve basic knowledge of each area of learning.
HOW TO APPLY?
>>Apply Online For Pick n’ Pay: SAICA Article Clerks/Traineeship Programme 2021
Closing date: 30 April 2020
- You will need to be based at the Pick n Pay offices situated in Cape Town for the duration of the training contract.
- Relocation and accommodation costs will be for your own account. Please carefully consider these additional costs if you need to relocate to Cape Town before applying.