Location: Baker Street 30, GP, Johannesburg, ZA
Duration: 12 Months
Salary: Market Related
Brand: Standard Bank
Standard Bank is inviting unemployed graduates to participate in their CA Training Programme for 2023 financial year.
We recognize that every trainee’s career path is different. That is why, through our rotation planning process, we ensure you obtain experiences and exposure that will build you into a future ready CA(SA).
Standard Bank is passionate about growing our people, and we are passionate about growing you. Choose Standard Bank to explore your potential and challenge the norm to become a creative, ground-breaking business leader and a CA(SA) of the future.
Key qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have completed or be completing a SAICA accredited
- Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA).
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGDA) or an equivalent qualification
- Honours (HNS) in Accounting
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting (GDA) or equivalent.
- Post passing GDA,CTA or PGDA you must be eligible to write the ITC Board assessment
How to Apply
NB Please note that you are NOT eligible to apply to the programme if you are currently completing CTA level 1 or BCTA (Bridging course into CTA)
30 June 2023