Government Communication and Information System (GCIS) would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Internship programme in the 2021/2022 financial year.
The internship is meant to provide work exposure to eight (8) graduates for a period of twenty four (24) months. Applicants must be unemployed and never participated in an internship programme previously. Placement in the organisation after the programme is not guaranteed.
- R6747.75 per month
- East London, Eastern Cape
- An appropriate National Diploma (NQF 6) or three (3) years Degree (NQF 7) in Public Administration; Public Management, Office Management or related equivalent qualification, as recognized by SAQA.
The candidate should have understanding of the following administration related areas:
- Financial Management, Supply Chain, Human Resource, Asset Management, and Fleet Management.
- Skills required are Computer literacy, Communication (verbal and written), monitoring and research tools, ability to work independently and within a team and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- 26 February 2021 @12:00.
- Mr N Pinyana Tel No: (043) 722 4903/4914
How to Apply
- The DG of Government Communication and Information System, Private Bag X 745, Pretoria 0001, or hand deliver to Tshedimosetso House, 1035 cnr Francis Baard & Festival streets, Hatfield, Pretoria.
- Preference will be given to coloured, Indian and White Male/Female. People with disability will be given preference regardless of race.
- NB: REF NO: 3/1/5/1 – 21/11