Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for Procurement Graduate at our Head Office in Midrand. Maintain all Procurement Department database systems and update these databases on a daily basis to ensure efficient business operations.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Logistics/Supply Chain or Business Administrator qualification
- Accurately list, load and Job any take-on forms as per Dis-Chem standard operating procedures
- Make sure that any promotions are listed and loaded in time and Job before promotion starts and make sure they end at a specific time as per management requirements.
- Maintain articles on the Procurement Systems.
- Maintain any price increase or decrease on the Procurement Systems.
- Assist stores with any problems they might experience.
- Resolve any heat calls as per standard operating procedures
- Inform management of any discrepancies as soon as you become aware of it.
- Ensure daily active communication with your line manager/ supervisor
- Assist internal customers with queries they may have in a helpful and insightful manner.
- Must have basic knowledge of programs that needs to be worked on.
- Need to have a general knowledge of the” language” that is used in the work environment
- English – Read, write and speak well. Must have basic knowledge and skills to be able to use the different communication methods and be able to communicate on different levels.
- Need to have an understanding of the financial implications that goes with the tasks involved.
- Need to able to communicate and interact with other team members as well as the stores.
- Need to be able to visualize and solve complex and uncomplicated problems.
- Must be able to work on their own and under pressure in all circumstances
- Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, and work responsibilities. Able to effectively deal with change and diverse people.
Special Employment Conditions
- South African Citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s licence and own reliable transport
How To Apply
04 November 2022