Sibanye-Stillwater is offering an internship programme to unemployed graduates who are in the information technology field. Beneficiaries of the Internship programme will receive a 2 year fixed term employment contract to obtain post-graduate experience
- Free State
- BSc / BIT / BTech Information Technology
- Have an IT Degree when applying for this Internship programme
- Only degrees from recognised South-African Universities will be accepted.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre
- To render general clerical support service.
- To provide supply chain clerical support services within the component.
- Provide personnel administration clerical support services within the component.
- Provide financial administration support services in the component.
- Please contact Lychel Kies: Tel: 011 751 4013 or Email: [email protected]
HOW TO APPLY
Applications may be submitted via their e-recruitment platform
Interested parties should complete and attach the following in the online application:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- SAPS Certified copy of ID and relevant qualifications
- Complete Academic Record
- By submitting your CV, applicants are consenting to the Company’s assessment and interview process.
Closing Date: 21 February 2020 at 16:00
- Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation will form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview.
- Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 28 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.