IBM South Africa is looking for new graduates interested in acquiring fundamental knowledge and skills. After selection, as new graduate you will learn on the world-shaping technologies innovative solutions which are at the heart of every business. The most successful people at IBM share a distinct set of characteristics. These begin with energy and creativity, along with a clear focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Gauteng, Johannesburg.
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma (Mathematics, Computer science, Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Philosophy, Life Sciences).
- IBM looks for specific competencies during our application process from adaptability to communication and client focus.
- Experience in developing code.
- Base knowledge of Java Enterprise Edition, Python, Eclipse and Cloud platforms.
- Passion for leveraging technology to create enterprise wide solutions.
- Good interpersonal skills, high flexibility, autonomy and problem solving skills.
- Fluent English.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- DB2 – LUW,AIX,Linux,MQ,WAS,Security – Guardium, TIM/TAM.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a member of the team, the successful candidate will get to work hands-on on the greatest and latest of IoT, Machine Learning, Robotics, Augmented Intelligence and Big Data technologies and more to address challenging business problems across industries.
- Discover what you can do at IBM, Virtualisation, Storage, Infrastructure, Data Centre Operations, Cloud and Project Management.
- You will be able to take over responsibility consulting clients to improve their value chain and to prepare them to future challenges, by improving their processes and applications.
- You will grant client success along the entire application life cycle, starting defining the requirements, designing, implementing, testing and deploying the solution.