Department of Basic Education (DBE) is offering internships and learnerships for the 2020/2022 financial year as part of the development programme in the public service. Applications are invited from unemployed South African citizens who have not been previously employed under any developmental program.
- Monthly stipends ranging from R4237, 36 – R7510, 65 depending on the qualifications of the candidates.
- A minimum requirement of a Senior Certificate, NCV or equivalent qualification or N6 certificate/ Higher certificate/ National Diploma/Degree in the following: Application Development Programming/ Architectural Design/ Accounting/ Book Keeping/ Business Analyst/ Computer programming/ Cost and Management/Accounting/Customer Service/Data Management and Analysis/Computer Science/Information Technology/ Education Specialist in English/ Events Management/ Early Childhood Development/ Economics/Civil Engineering and Quantity Survey/Health and Safety management/Social Sciences/Digital marketing/Finance/Graphic Design/Internal Audit/ Information Science/ Visual Basic Programming/ SQL Database/International Relations/Journalism/Librarian/LLB/Logistics Management/Marketing/Music/Arts/Office Management/project Management/ Public Management and Administration/ Social Work specialising in Psychology/ Sport Management Sciences/ Supply Chain Management/ Transport Management/Linguistics. Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification with PSIRA Grades will be required in the field of Security.
- Verify all requests for payments received for allocation codes and supporting documentation.
- Capture all payments on BAS and LOGIS.
- Ensure payments adhere to legislation, government prescripts and departmental policies and procedures.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of accounts to ensure all invoices are paid in time.
- Attend to queries related to payments.
- File all documents.
- Ms T Sekgapola Tel No: (012) 357 3296/ Ms S Mdladla Tel No: (012) 357 3323
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted via post to:
Private Bag X895
or hand-deliver to: The Department of Basic Education, 222 Struben Street, Pretoria.
For Attention: Ms T Sekgapola /Ms S Mdladla
Closing Date: 28 February 2020 at 16:00
- Applications must be submitted on Form Z83 obtainable from any Public Service Department and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of ID and qualifications (Certified copies must not be older than 6 months).
- Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted applicants.
- Applications received after the closing date, e-mailed or faxed applications will not be considered.
Registration certificate must be attached if required.