Location: Various Locations
Duration: 12 Months
Salary: Market Related
We run our programme alongside the South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA). Our graduates in this programme serve their articles over three years in our Assurance practice and learn through hands-on coaching. During your time with us you’ll gain exceptional business, personal and technical skills which you will be able to use across the business and throughout your career.
You will have the opportunity to perform all activities related to the accounting function, which may include the following:
- Capture transactions in accounting records.
- Perform reconciliations.
- Perform bookkeeping to balance sheets.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Perform tax calculations and complete tax returns.
- Complete VAT returns.
- Perform general accounting functions according to PwC methodologies.
- Assist managers with various client matters, including administrative work.
- A completed or partially completed financial accounting degree with the intention to qualify as a professional accountant.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, and fluency in English – the ability to communicate in Afrikaans is a plus but not a must.
- Computer literacy, with a good knowledge of Pastel, MS Word and MS Excel.
How to Apply
10 February 2023