Pam Golding Properties (Pty) Ltd is looking for motivated people who are interested in a career in real estate and want to represent an Internationally recognised brand. The main focus of the role is to represent the company in all aspects of successfully marketing and selling property. They need to provide excellent customer service and adherence to all job requirements.
- Applicants must reside in or close to Milnerton and have a valid drives Licence as well as your own reliable vehicle.
- Applicants must be able to financially support themselves for the first few months.
- Milnerton, Western Cape, South Africa
THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS WILL HAVE TO BE FULFILLED IN YOUR FIRST 12 MONTHS TO QUALIFY AS A FULL ESTATE QUALIFICATION:
- Completing a journal of your daily activities;
- Completing a portfolio of evidence of your learning and projects;
- Completing the NQF4 Real estate course and assessments successfully;
- Completing the EAAB logbook during your learnership;
- Attending to all meetings and client visits determined by your mentor.
- Collect information about a property and arrange for photographs to be taken;
- Visit and talk to the sellers about their property;
- Establish the value of the property;
- Organise and be present at show days;
- Market and promote properties for sale;
- Represent sellers and buyers in negotiation process;
- Conclude sales and liaise with all parties including mortgage brokers and conveyancers;
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market.
- Must come from a sales background;
- Offer exceptional Customer service;
- Adhere to principles and values;
- Adapting and responding to change;
- Coping with pressure and setbacks;
- Be able to work under pressure.
Education & Experience
- Grade 12;
- Be in the position to apply for a valid Fidelity certificate;
- Own laptop and mobile phone;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Own reliable transport.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be familiar with the rules and regulations in real estate;
- Computer literate;
- Good interpersonal and listening skills;
- Must be willing and able to work irregular hours (including weekends and evenings).
- 21 May 2021