The Department would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Internship Programme. The internship is meant to provide work exposure graduates for a period of twenty (24) months Contract. Applicants must be unemployed and never participated in an internship programme previously and must between the ages of 18-35.
- R6 747.75 per month
- Compensation Fund, Pretoria
- A three year qualification in Industrial Psychology/ Management Services/ HRM.
- No experience required.
- Applicants must be unemployed within the age of 18-35 and never participated in an internship programme previously.
- Placement in the organisation after the programme is not guaranteed.
- Mr K Finger Tel No: 0664 816 228
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be delivered to:
P O Box 955,
or hand delivers to 167 Thabo Sehume & Madiba Street, Delta Heights Building.
For Attention: Sub-directorate: Human Resources Planning Practices and Administration, Compensation Fund.
Closing Date: 17 February 2020
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents.
- The fully completed and signed form Z83 ( Section A and B compulsory) should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies( Not older than 6 months after publication of the advert) of all qualification(s) including a Senior Certificate and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable].
- Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered.
- The Department does not accept applications via fax or email.
- Failure to submit all the requested documents and failure to follow application instructions will result in the application not being considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within eight (8) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification).
- Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test.
- All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical competency exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which be communicated by the Department.
- Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS competency assessment tools.
- Successful candidates will be appointed on a probation period of 12 months.
- The Department reserves the right not to make any appointment(s) to the above post.
- Successful candidates will be expected to sign a performance agreement.