Information Technology (IT) uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
Your Role as an Intern in IT you would:
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value
- Work autonomously, handling your own time effectively in collaboration with others
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners
- Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
- Sandton Gauteng, South Africa
You will be supported by a coach every day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring.
What we offer
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
- A South African citizen with a valid South African ID
- Recent Graduate/Final year student with a major in: Computer Science, Information Technology or any relevant major
- An individual with a drive and passion to transform how the business runs
- Capability to develop mastery in one or more of the IT Disciplines – Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of strong technical expertise
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- Fluency in English