The National Consumer Commission (NCC) is looking to hire 6 qualified Law graduates for their internship programme. Interested applicants must be South African, Unemployed, reside in Gauteng and have not participated in any internship programme.
- Matric Certificate (Grade 12)
- Legal Qualification in LLB/B proc
- 19 February 2021 @12:00
How to Apply
- NB: The successful candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks ( criminal records, qualification checks)
- It is the responsibility of the applicants with foreign qualifications to ensure that their qualifications are verified by SAQA.
- If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply , email your application letter ( covering letter, a copy of curriculum vitae, certified copies of qualifications, certified copy of ID document) quoting the relevant reference number to the Director: Human Resources, National Consumer Commission 1 Dr Lategan Road, South African Bureau of Standards, Groenkloof, Pretoria, 0027 at [email protected] or alternatively post your application to the following address: P.O. Box 36628, Menlo Park, 0101.