National Prosecuting Authority invites South African graduates who are between the ages of 18-35 to apply for the 2020/2021 Internship Programme.
- Sandton, Gauteng
- Must be studying towards a tertiary qualification that is related and which you require experience for
- Must be a team player, flexible, highly motivated, ability to work independently and excellent communication skills both written a
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Set up new user’s GSuite and Microsoft 365 Accounts and Profiles
- Deal with password issues
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot System and Network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- 26 February 2021
How to Apply
- Should you be interested in this vacancy please apply and submit your academic record as supporting documentation.
- In addition please complete the Assessment in full by clicking on the link below so that we may ascertain your skills suitability and organizational culture fit
- Assessment: http://forms.gle/ZxbNbdNy8So5Njr67
- Please note that the assessment needs to be completed in FULL in order to be considered for the shortlisting and interview stages of the application process