Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF) invites applications for Internship opportunities in the below mentioned fields. The GEPFuture Internship Programme will run for a period of 12 months.
DISCIPLINE | QUALIFICATION
- Legal Services | Bachelor of Law Degree (LLB) (1 Post)
- Stakeholder Management and Communications | Diploma/ Degree in Graphic Design OR All Graphic Design subjects passed, in need of practical training/ in-service training to obtain qualification (1 Post).
- Investment, Environmental Social & Governance and Actuarial | Bachelor’s Degree in Investment/Financial Mathematics/ Finance (NQF 7) National Diploma/ Degree in Environmental Management/ Social Sciences/ Governance (2 Post)
- Company Secretary (Secretariat) | N6/ Diploma/ Degree in Business Administration or relevant administration qualification OR All course work subjects passed, in need of practical training/ in-service training to obtain qualification (1 Post)
The programme is aimed at unemployed graduates who have successfully completed at least a three (3)-year Degree/ National Diploma OR students who have passed all course work but require practical workplace exposure for completion of a qualification in any field specified above.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have obtained a minimum 60% aggregate pass mark at undergraduate level and a minimum 55% pass mark at post graduate level.
- Applicants are only opened to South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Students that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma should not apply.
- Applicants who have benefited from an Internship programme and have previous formal employment in the field of study will not be considered.
- GEPF will not make provision for transport and or accommodation to any candidate attending the interviews or appointed candidate.
- GEPF will ensure that its selection and recruitment process is employment equity compliant. Preference will be given to people with disabilities
- If after your appointment it is established that you have given false information, you will be liable to instant dismissal.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please email your CV not longer than 2 pages, ID copy, transcript(s) and copies of relevant qualifications to [email protected] indicating the GEPFuture
programme you are applying for on the subject line (e.g. Application: Legal Services Intern)
Closing Date: 12 February 2020