Stipend: R60 000 pa
- Provincial Office Ref No: DSD 31/09/2019 (X2 Posts)
- Amathole District Ref No: DSD 32/09/2019 (X2 Posts)
- BCM Ref No: DSD 33/09/2019 (X1 Post)
- Chris Hani Ref No: DSD 34/09/2019 (X2 Posts)
- Alfred Nzo Ref No: DSD 35/09/2019 (X2 Posts)
- NMM Ref No: DSD 36/09/2019 (X2 Posts)
- Sarah Baartman Ref No: DSD 37/09/2019 (X1 Post)
- Joe Gqabi Ref No: DSD 38/09/2019 (2 posts)
- OR Tambo Ref No: DSD 39/09/2019 (X2 Posts)
- Grade 12/ Senior Certificate plus Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Financial Management/ Cost and Management Accounting/ Public Administration/Bookkeeping.
- Knowledge and understanding of the PFMA, Treasury Regulations, Public Service Act, BCEA, Public Service Regulations and relevant Government Regulations and Policies. Good written and oral
- Knowledge to capture data and operate a computer
- Capture information for funded organizations.
- Consolidate data from various sectors for reporting purposes.
- Provide support to districts at NPO units.
- Report on captured information on a monthly basis.
- Monitor expenditure patterns of funded NPO’s.
- Assist organizations in producing financial reports
- Ms Z. Moyeni at Tel No: (043) 605-5101 / Ms A. Njaba 043 605- 5101/ Mr M. Madonci 043 605-5101.
How to Apply
Head Office: Hand Delivery: Albertina Sisulu Building, No 7 Beatrice Street (behind KFC-Alexandra Road), King William’s Town, for the attention of Mr. M Madonci or post to The Director: HRA: Social Development, Private Bag X0039, Bhisho, 5605.
Closing Date: 20 September 2019
Applications must be submitted on the Application for Employment Form (Z83) obtainable from any Public Service Department go to www.dpsa.gov.za/ or http://eclgta.ecprov.gov.za and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV, including at least two contactable referees, and certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license (where applicable) and Identity Document (with an original certification stamp). The Z83 form must be signed by an original signature. It is the responsibility of applicants in possession of foreign qualifications to submit evaluated results by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant elements of the job. Applicants must quote the relevant reference number for the post as advertised. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. The Office of The Premier welcomes people with disabilities and they may be given preference. All shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment screening. All the appointments are subject to security vetting results. Failure to submit a comprehensive CV, academic qualifications and the signed Z83 form will result in the disqualification of the application from the process. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. No faxed/email applications will be accepted.