The Cyber Security team requires an intern to support and assist the current Cyber Security Team with day to day activities. The ideal candidates must have a passion for people and delivering awesome service in a deadline orientated environment.
The internship is a structured work-based program, affording unemployed graduates work experience in our company. This program gives graduates workplace experience or an opportunity to practice the work skills that they have studied and will practice in order to assist them in the future in their chosen occupations.
The successful applicants will enter into a fixed term Internship agreement (not an employment contract) with the company and receive a stipend. This is a learning opportunity for a graduate that has a passion for Cyber Security and would like to gain experience in order to pursue a career in the field.
- Matric or equivalent
- IT Diploma/Qualification
- Computer Literate (MS Office)
- No work experience required
Take note to qualify for an INSETA Internship program you need to:
- Be a South African citizen
- Not previously on an Internship with INSETA
- Be between the ages of 18 & 35
- Unemployed in the last 6 month
The successful individual would need to demonstrate the below listed competencies at an advanced level:
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Takes initiative
- Engages professionally
- Methodically plans and organises tasks and projects
- High level of attention to detail
- Adapts and responds positively to change
- The ability to multitask and handle stress
How To Apply
Apply Online for OUTsurance Insurance: Cyber Security Internship