Duration: 12 Months
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, ZA
Salary: Market Related
Employer: South African Reserve Bank
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) is inviting productive and talented postgraduates to join its one-year Graduate Development Programme in January 2024.
- have completed a postgraduate degree;
- have attained an average of over 65% in your final year;
- have a strong desire to work in financial services and/or policymaking;
- have a proven track record of academic excellence;
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- are a South African citizen; and
- are a curious and keen learner.
After 1st Year
At the end of the year, some graduates will be permanently appointed into a department of the SARB. Those most likely to be appointed are graduates who:
- are interested in continuing their career at the SARB;
- have a desire to contribute to monetary policy, financial stability, currency management, supervising financial institutions, financial markets, or any one of the SARB’s enabling functions;
- have demonstrated behaviours aligned to the SARB’s values of accountability, excellence, integrity, respect and trust and open communication;
- can function independently and contribute actively and effectively in a team; and
- have performed exceptionally well in their assigned departments and academically.
How to Apply
14 April 2023