DEPARTMENT: Water & Sanitation
BRANCH: Planning Monitoring and Evaluation
SALARY : R173 703 per annum (Level 05)
CENTRE : Roodeplaat Dam (Pretoria)
REF NO: 200919/06
- A Senior Certificate with Mathematics / Mathematics Literacy. Computer literacy.
- Basic knowledge in handling laboratory equipment.
- A valid driver’s license (Certified copy must be attached).
- Basic problem solving skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal and organising skills.
- Willingness to acquire new skills.
- Maintenance and monitoring measuring equipment’s.
- Maintenance of technical equipment for monitoring stations.
- Make available information/materials for maintaining monitoring stations.
- Capture monthly water-related measurements.
- Collect water samples according to set standards and register the samples on the relevant database.
- Collection of water-related data.
- Maintain water-related data for surface and ground water.
- Capture hydrological data.
- Provide water-related data to relevant managers.
- Maintain data related to surface and groundwater.
- Provide maps and other related documents.
- Management of documents relating to water and data systems.
- Ms MJ Silberbauer Tel No: (012) 808 9505
HOW TO APPLY
Roodeplaat Dam (Pretoria): For purposes of response handling please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number to the Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X350, Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver to 285 Continental Building, Corner of Visagie and Bosman Street, Pretoria.
Closing Date: 20 September 2019
FOR ATTENTION : Ms L Mabole