Branch: Chief Operations Office: Mpumalanga
Salary : R173 703 per annum (Level 05)
Centre : Mbombela
REF NO: 300819/06
- A Senior Certificate (Grade 12).
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Knowledge in secretarial duties, computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, sound organizational skills.
- Good people skills.
- High level of reliability and flexibility.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
- Understanding of project management related issues.
- Basic understanding of Financial Management.
- Client orientation and customer focus.
- Accountability and Ethical Conduct.
- Able to work in a high pressure environment.
- Innovation and networking skills.
- Provides secretarial, receptionist and administrative support service to the Directorate.
- Receive telephone calls and messages for the Director and channel calls to relevant role players if needs be.
- Manage and coordinate the diary of the Director by recording appointments and events.
- Compilation and coordination of documents for the Directorate and Director.
- Operate office equipment like fax and photocopy machines.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders travel agencies to make travel arrangements and other logistics.
- Coordinate and arrange all meetings and events for the office of the Director.
- Collects all relevant documents and information to enable the Director to prepare for meetings.
- Record minutes of the meetings of the Director when required.
- Process and manage all travel arrangements for the Directorate.
- Process all travel and subsistence claims and all invoices that emanates from the activities of the work of the Directorate.
- Draft routine correspondence and reports and administers matters such as leave, PMDS, training, registers and telephone accounts.
- Receive, record and distribute all incoming and outgoing documents.
- Handle the procurement of standard items like stationery, refreshments etc. Remain up to date with regard to prescripts / policies and
- procedures applicable to her / his work terrain to ensure efficient and effective support to the Directorate. Studies relevant Public Service
- and Departmental prescripts / policies and other documents to ensure that the application thereof is understood properly.
- Remain abreast with procedures and processes that apply in the office of the Director. Perform any other relevant functions to assist in the Directorate.
Mr S Nkuna Tel No: (013) 759 7317
How to Apply?
Mbombela: Please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number to: The Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X 11259, Mbombela 1200, or hand deliver to the Department of Water and Sanitation at the reception ground floor, Prorom Building, 35 Brown Street – Corner Brown & Paul Kruger Streets, Mbombela.
FOR ATTENTION: Mr D.P Nkuna
Closing Date: 30 August 2019