DEPARTMENT: Office of the Chief Justice.
SALARY: R145 281.per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
REF NO: 2020/24/OCJ
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer literacy.
- Report writing Research and planning.
- Problem Solving.
- Good Interpersonal relations.
- Creative and analytical thinking.
- Customer Oriented.
- Assist with the management and control of the Library and its resources in line with the library code and other applicable prescripts.
- Assist with the ordering of library material approved by the Library Committee.
- Assist in classifying, cataloguing and indexing library material.
- Update loose leaf publications.
- Responsible for the sub-libraries outside the Court.
- Assist with running and maintenance of the library including the physical structure.
- Arrange for the binding of loose leaf publications.
- Conduct asset verification and stocktaking.
- Carry boxes on delivery of books to Judges Chambers.
- Assist with compiling of reports on library mater.
- Ms T Mbalekwa Tel No: (011) 335 0404
HOW TO APPLY
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The Director: Human Resources, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X10, Marshalltown, 2107. Applications can also be hand delivered to the Office of the Chief Justice, Human Resource Management, 188, 14th Road, Noordwyk, Midrand, 1685.
Closing Date: 28 February 2020 at 16:00
- Shortlisted candidates must be willing to undergo normal vetting and verification processes, including a competency assessment for Senior Management Service.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
- The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document (no copies of certified copies are allowed; certification should not be more than three months old).
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Applications received after the closing date, as well as applications received via fax or email, will NOT be considered or accepted.