Salary: R173 073 per annum (Level 05)
Contract: Two Year Contract
Chief Directorate: Mnambithi TVET College
Centre: Mnambithi TVET College | REF NO: MTVET 09/2019
- A grade 12/ NCV L4 or equivalent qualifications, Office Administration or equivalent.
- Drivers Licence.
- Computer Literacy.
- Provide oversight of General Admin staff
- Assist in managing facilities finances, purchasing order, and driving budget and performance goals.
- Oversees administration for the facility’s daily business operations, planning schedules and delegating activities.
- Ensure and/or conduct personnel training on standard operating procedures and quality assurance.
- Monitor facility safety, cleanliness, and maintenance, including inventory management and/or equipment repair.
- Assist in close cooperation with Finance, the acquisition, and disposal of equipment, software, and licenses to comply with internal policies and procedures.
- Support finance and the asset administrator for performing the periodic physical inspection and verification of fixed assets, conditional assessment, reviewing the results, conducting necessary follow up and updating Fixed Asset Registers,
- Assist and support in impairment review assessment.
- Assist in the maintenance of the fixed assets master data in the applicable database in Excel.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications must be forwarded for attention: Mnambithi TVET College, Private Bag X9903, Ladysmith, 3370. Applications can be hand-delivered to Central Office number, 77 Murchison Street, Ladysmith. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that his/her foreign qualifications have been verified by South African Qualifications Authority and DHET. FOR ATTENTION: HR Unit
Closing Date: 06 September 2019, 12:00 mid-day
Applications should be submitted on form Z83 obtainable from any Public Service Department, should be accompanied by a CV (previous experience must be comprehensively detailed), and certified copies of qualification certificates, service certificates, including ID and driver’s licence. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). The department reserves the right not to fill the post.
The successful candidate will be subjected to personnel suitability checks and other vetting procedures. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If notification of an interview is not received within three (3) months after the closing date, candidates may regard their application as unsuccessful. The Department will not be liable where applicants use incorrect/no reference number(s) on their applications.
HR Section Tel No: (036) 631 0360