SALARY: R173 703 per annum (Level 05)
CENTRE: Western Cape, Simons Town
REF NO: SG 01/20/02
- NQF Level 4 (Grade 12).
- Knowledge of Administration procedures relating to specific working environment and office equipment.
- Ability to plan and co-ordinate administrative tasks.
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Ability to operate MS Office packages (MS Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Typing skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Driver’s license would be an advantage.
- Patient admin experience would be preferable
- Rendering a reception, secretarial and administrative service.
- Providing a registry service to the office.
- Maintaining statistics and record keeping.
- Patient administration.
- Managing stationary and office equipment.
- Assisting with budget requirements.
- WO2 N.P. Matanda Tel No: (021) 799 6893
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be posted to Department of Defence, South African Military Health Service, AMHU WC, Private bag X10, Wynberg, 7824 or maybe hand deliver to AMHU WC, Buren Road, Military Base, Wynberg.
For Attention: HR Department
Closing Date: 06 March 2020 at 16:00
- The advertisement(s) contained herein is/are meant for the attention/perusal of all interested job seekers, whether they are serving employees/officials of the DOD/Public Service, unemployed persons or persons employed outside the Public Service.
- Persons not employed by the DOD/Public Service are encouraged to apply for the vacancies advertised in this circular.
- Applications must be submitted on the prescribed form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service department), which must be originally signed and dated by the applicant and which must be accompanied by a detailed CV (with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge
& experience) and clear certified copies of original educational qualification certificates, ID document and Driver’s license (where applicable).
- Failure to comply with the above instructions will result in applications being disqualified.
- Applicants applying for more than one post must submit a separate form Z83 (as well as the documentation mentioned above) in respect of each post being applied for.
- If an applicant wishes to withdraw an application it must be done in writing.
- Should an application be received where an applicant applies for more than one post on the same applications form, the application will only be considered for the first post indicated on the application and not for any of the other posts.
- Under no circumstances will photostat copies or faxed copies of application documents be accepted.
- The successful candidates will be subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (criminal record-, citizenship- & financial/asset record checks and qualification and employment verification). Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes.
- Applicants who do not receive confirmation or feedback within 3 (three) months after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Due to the large volume of responses anticipated, receipt of applications will not be acknowledged and correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. For more information on the job description(s) please contact the person indicated in the post details.
- Successful candidates will be appointed on probation for the period of twelve (12) months in terms of the prescribed rules.