DEPARTMENT: Higher Education & Training
SALARY: R173 703 per annum (Level 05) plus benefits as applicable in the public service.
REF NO: TNC/CO/19-12/5
- A Grade 12 certificate/NCV level 4 Certificate in Office Administration or Generic Management.
- A National Diploma (Secretarial/Management Assistant) or equivalent tertiary qualification.
- Fully conversant in at least two national languages of which English is a requirement.
- A friendly disposition with outstanding interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Computer literate and proficient in MS-Office.
- The candidate should be assertive and able to liaise on all levels
- To render secretariat support to the Campus Manager. Receive visitors on behalf of the Campus Manager.
- Receive Telephone calls in addition to the Campus Manager’s calls.
- Type documents and manage telephone calls, record messages and communicate the messages to the Campus Manager.
- Manage Campus Managers diary and compile realistic schedule of appointments.
- Serve as a secretary for meetings by preparing invites, agendas and minutes.
- Collect, analyses and compile monthly management reports.
- Develop and implement an efficient filing system, receive record and distribute all in-coming and outgoing document.
- Ensure effective flow of documents to and from the office of the Campus Manager.
- Peruse agendas and meeting documents to identify the relevant documents that need the Campus Manager’s Attention.
- Obtain the necessary signatures on document.
- Prepare briefing notes for the manager as required.
- Coordinates logistical arrangements for the meetings when required.
- Remain up to date with regard to policies and procedures applicable to her work to retain, ensure efficient and effective support to Campus Manager.
- Remains abreast with the procedures and processes that apply in the office of the Campus Manager. Making requisitions of Campus Managers office Need.
- Should you have enquiries or experience any problem submitting your application contact the HR Manager Tel No: (012) 401 1919/1940.
HOW TO APPLY
Tshwane North TVET College, HRM&D Unit, PO Box 26193, Arcadia, 0007 alternatively, applications can be hand-delivered to the Central Office, Cnr. Kgosi Mampuru & Pretorius Streets, Pretoria.
Closing Date: 27 January 2020 at 12:00
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83 obtained from schools, colleges or government departments) and must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed.
- Clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your Z83.
- A recent, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified copies of all original qualifications (Matric Certificate must also be attached) and academic records, your ID Document and valid driver’s licence (certification must be within the last 3 months).
- Non RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their application.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- A separate application must be submitted for each post that you are applying for.
- Late (received after closing date and time), incomplete, emailed and faxed applications will not be considered.
- The employer is an equal opportunity affirmative, action employer.
- The Employer reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to a qualifications and vetting process.
- Applicants who have not been invited for an interview within 90 days of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.