Salary: R173 703 per annum (Level 05)
Chief Directorate: Ingwe TVET College
Centre: Ingwe TVET College: Ngqungqushe Campus | REF NO: 2019/012
- Matric/grade 12; NCV Level 4 Office Administration/Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- N6 certificate or National Diploma in. Proven interpersonal skills and good verbal and written communication in English.
- Proven office administration skills relating to client relations and liaison, function organisation, equipment management, logistical scheduling, telephone etiquette, minute taking, filing, and recordkeeping.
- Proven computer literacy in MSWord, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Capturing of supplementary L2 and L3 examination marks, verification of captured supplementary marks, completing of supplementary mark sheets, verification of markers reports and moderators reports and submitting to admin centre.
- Calculating and computing trimester 1 class marks, issuing of term mark sheets to lecturers for completing and submitting back, verification of captured marks by lecturers.
- Issuing exam permits to students, preparing of examination centre for trimester 1 examinations for the centre to be conducive enough, preparing diploma applications and creating a list of applicants to be sent to DHET.
- Issuing of exam permits, preparing exam venues for them to conducive enough.
- Issuing of subject statements to students, issuing of certificates.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications must be forwarded for attention: Ingwe TVET College, HRM&D Unit, PO Box 92491, Mount Frere, 5090 or alternatively, applications can be hand-delivered to the Central Office,
Badibanise A/A, Mount Frere 5090
Closing Date: 06 September 2019, 14:h00 afternoon
Applications should be submitted on form Z83 obtainable from any Public Service Department, should be accompanied by a CV (previous experience must be comprehensively detailed), and certified copies of qualification certificates, service certificates, including ID and driver’s license. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). The department reserves the right not to fill the post.
The successful candidate will be subjected to personnel suitability checks and other vetting procedures. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If notification of an interview is not received within three (3) months after the closing date, candidates may regard their application as unsuccessful. The Department will not be liable where applicants use incorrect/no reference number(s) on their applications.
Miss NA Damoyi Tel No: (039) 940 2142