Salary : R102 534 per annum (Level 02) (excluding benefits)
Centre : Cape Town | REF NO: OM/PAR 003
- ABET plus 1-year relevant experience in a cleaning environment.
- Experience in providing cleaning services in the kitchen.
- Experience in meeting preparation and providing logistic support.
- Experience in management of consumable cleaning equipment.
- Communication skills, customer care, interpersonal skills and planning and organising skills.
- Provide cleaning service in the kitchen
- Cleaning kitchen cupboards and counters.
- Cleaning microwaves and fridges.
- Tidying up the pause areas and kitchen.
- Reporting of any damages and malfunction.
- Wash and store crockery in the pause areas and kitchens.
- Washing of dishcloths.
- Report missing utensils to the Personal Assistant or Team Assistant of relevant Business Unit.
- Provide meeting preparation for food and refreshment
- Discuss requirements with clients and prepare ahead of meeting.
- Setting up tables for meetings and workshops.
- Arrange and prepare crockery and food for meetings.
- Cleaning tables after meetings and workshops.
- Removing and returning crockery to the relevant Business Unit for storage.
- Replenishing beverages during meetings.
- Management of consumable cleaning equipment
- Collect the detergent and dish-washing aids from the manager.
- Lock detergents and aids away safely and ensure that they last the whole month.
- Manage and report stock loss and damages.
- Ensure correct measurements of detergents to ensure.
- Care for allocated uniform and report damages and losses where incurred.
- Provide logistic support: Complete the roster.
- Collect Roster sheets from manager in the beginning of week and return roster on Mondays.
- Sign log in attendance register daily.
- Collect manual request from client and inform management.
- Report Complaints.
Should you have enquiries or experience any problem submitting your application contact the Recruitment Office on Tel No: (012) 394 1809/1835
How to Apply?
Applications must be submitted: By post to the Registry Office, The Department of Trade and Industry, Private Bag x84, Pretoria, 0001; Hand-delivered to the DTI Campus, corner of Meintjies and Robert Sobukwe Street, Sunnyside, Pretoria; or submitted via: http://www.thedti.gov.za and click on the “Careers” link to submit online application. Applications must be submitted with a completed and signed form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents or http://www.thedti.gov.za/careers.
Closing Date: 30 August 2019