Foskor South Africa is looking for student in need of financial assistance to apply for their bursary programme to study bachelor’s degrees in varying fields.
Eligible Fields of Study
- Accounting (BCom)
- Electrical Engineering
- Management Science (majoring in Business Analytics) (BCom)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- You must have completed Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for Mathematics and Science or Commercial subject on higher grade
- You must be studying full-time towards an undergraduate qualification, within one of the fields of study listed above
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited University in South Africa
- You must NOT be receiving any other bursary funding
How to Apply
Students who are eligible may apply by submitting clear copies of the following documentation. Please note that the submission of these documents is compulsory. Should any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 21 April 2023 – if you do not receive any feedback by this date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected] and marked for the attention of Ms K Modiba.
Please be sure to insert the following reference in the email subject line: “FOSB2023”.
14 April 2023