Position: Plant Maintenance Technician
Division: Programme Management Services Unit
Duration: 18 Months
Location: All 9 Provinces
Salary: Market Related
Brand: Independent Development Trust (IDT)
The Plant Maintenance Technicians will be primarily responsible to provide support to NDOH and provinces to develop and implement the capacity, process, and systems that will ensure the effective and safe management of oxygen at all identified health facilities.
- Certificate in health technology / Clinical Engineering / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering NQF Level 5.
- A Diploma will be an added advantage.
- No Experience required.
- Ability to work in a highly pressurized and challenging environment
- Willingness to adapt work schedule in accordance with professional requirements
- Ability to work independently, remotely and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Can show initiative to resolve problems
- A Thorough methodical and committed approach to work
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Key Performance Areas
- Provide oxygen at selected hospitals across the country,
- Provide support to NDOH and provinces to develop and implement the capacity, processes and systems.
- Ensure the effective and safe management of oxygen at all identified facilities.
- Coordinate, monitor and report on all oxygen projects.
- Oversee the implementation of PSA oxygen plants facilities.
- Provide support to the implementation of PSA Oxygen plants procurement and installation, monitoring of PSA project and PSA maintenance support.
How to Apply
Applications must be accompanied by an up-to-date curriculum vitae (including two contactable referees) as well as recently certified copies of all qualifications and the applicant’s identity document.
To apply, please forward all CVs to [email protected] application process may be directed to (012) 845 2000.
31 March 2023