The Tiger Brands Management Trainee Programme is a 24-month accelerated development programme which aims to recruit bachelor’s degree / Btech graduates who demonstrate the potential to reach senior leadership positions in the organisation.
MT’s across various disciplines are selected and taken through a structured combined learning programme which intends to prepare them for roles within the organisation.
Successful candidates in the programme should have the desire to build a career with a leading FMCG company, would have a sound academic record at an accredited institution and recently have completed their 3 or 4 year tertiary qualification.
The type of qualifications that are viewed favorably to enter the graduate programme include:
- Engineering: BSc/BEng Degree (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial & Electrical)
- Supply Chain: BCom Degree (Logistics, Supply Chain)
- Human Resources: BCom Degree (Human Resources, Industrial Psychology)
- Corporate Affairs: Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management, Economics, Enterprise Development. Communications, Strategic Communication, Journalism)
- Marketing: Bachelor’s Degree (Majoring in Marketing)
- Customer: BCom Degree in Business or related fields (Entrepreneurship, Economics, Business Management etc.)
- Finance: BCom Degree in Accounting & completion of level 2 CTA
- Research & Development: Bachelor’s Degree or Btech in Food Technology, Biotechnology, Microbiology
- Africa: Business Management, Economics, Enterprise Development, Entrepreneurship, Sales & Marketing
- 65% Academic Average
- Citizen in the country of hire
- A relevant bachelor’s or btech degree
- Completion of post-graduate studies would be advantageous
- High levels of ambition and self-motivation, supported by a strong desire for a career in FMCG, within Tiger Brands
- Leadership and team working capabilities
- Must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification.
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study
- Recent graduate from a tertiary institution
- Below the age of 25
- Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted
- Geographical mobility – you will move to different locations throughout the training programme and you will need to relocate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
At application please ensure that you attach the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Academic Transcripts