SASOL is looking for enthusiastic, determined and technically-minded young employees to participate in our Electro Mechanic learnership programme 2020. The programme is carried out in Secunda and Sasolburg. Sasol will train, develop and assist you in becoming a qualified Electro Mechanic.
In line with SASOL’s commitment to employment equity and our specific focus on gender diversity in the operational environment, female candidates are welcomed to apply.
- A complete Grade 12 / N3 with:
- Mathematics or Grade 12 ( E Symbol / 40%) or N3 Certificate with pure mathematics (E Symbol / 40%) not Mathematic Literacy.
- Physical Science / Engineering Science on Grade 12 / N3 level >40%
- English / Business English (pass)
- Commitment to compete and excel on the training programme.
- Full commitment and participation on the training programme
- Be prepared to work underground
- A positive attitude
- Meet all passing standards on both theory and practical test
- Obtain a EM Trade Certificate upon the completion of your practical training.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Self-mastery – Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
HOW TO APPLY
- You may apply via USSD *134*466# or on MOBI at https://sasolcareers.datafree.co
- FREE on all leading mobile networks (Telkom, MTN, Vodacom, Cell C)
Closing Date: 31 January 2020 at 15:00
- Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
- If you don’t hear from us within a month (60 days) after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.