Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Production department.
Purpose of Job:
To provide qualifying learners with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3 Learnership.
This qualification will contribute to the full development of the learner within the food and beverage packaging environment by providing recognition, further mobility and portability within the field of beverage manufacturing and fast moving consumer goods environment.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
- Must be Employment Equity candidate
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
- Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
- N5/N6 advantageous
- Must be between 18-35 years of age
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
How To Apply
31 October 2022