Reference Number: ACK221007-10
Job Title: Trainee Store Managers Rustenburg, Northam/Thabazimbi
Department: Operations – Stores
Reporting To Position: Manager
Job Type Classification: Permanent
Number of Positions: 02
Locations: Pilanesburg Area, Gauteng, ZA
The primary focus of the Store Manager position would be to maintain top standards in all areas of responsibility:- customer service, the achievement of sales targets and quality standards on the sales floor, shrinkage and cost control, day-to-day store administration, stock image, visual merchandising, the pro-active management, people management, motivation and training and development of your team members.
- Matric or equivalent
- Further qualifications related to retail / business will be an advantage.
- Be energetic and a self starter
- 3 years retail experience which includes at least one year in a management position
- Outstanding merchandise management, stock and cost control skills * A focus on customer service
- The capacity to maintain high store standards * A Proven ability to influence and lead a team
- You will have a keen development orientation in that you will be inspired to develop yourself and fellow team members
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal) and competence in a second official language would be a definite advantage
- Optimize the sales of the store through the effective implementation of business processes.
- Generate and exceed sales budget and growth. •
- Optimize profit through the effective management of costs. (To manage cost within budget)
- Ensure professional HR practices in staffing and talent processes. • Effective stock management in your store.
- Exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure subordinate effectiveness through effective leadership and clear communication and management of job performance.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure a climate of productivity and positive morale by living the Company values.
- Manage your store according to the business plan to ensure optimal brand and store image representation.
How to Apply
Click here to apply for Trainee Store Manager
15 October 2022