Life Healthcare currently has an opportunity for an unemployed Office Management and HR learner to participate in a learner project in support of HWSETA. The project is aimed to provide the opportunities for unemployed learners to gain work experience in their field of study.
Life Healthcare believes that inviting the best and brightest employees will impact and improve our patient experience. As we continue to grow, we look for people who are dedicated to excellence, quality and first-class service. Learn more about joining our team.
- South Africa, Johannesburg
203 Oxford Rd, Dunkeld, Randburg, 2196
- Not specified
- A monthly learner stipend
- A workplace mentor for the duration of your 18 month learnership program.
- Opportunities to participate in technical skills training.
- Learners must be unemployed to qualify for this project
- All learners must have completed the N6 theory from a public TVET college
- All learners applying must be in possession of a recent letter from the educational institute, requesting Work experience.
- All learners must complete the 18 months’ workplace experience in order to graduate
- Learners must not be the beneficiary of any other HWSETA grant within the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 financial year and must not have been part of the work experience grant in prior years
- 18 January 2021
How to Apply?
- Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
- External candidates will also be considered.
- Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you.
- Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
- Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.