Clicks Limited Group is looking to recruit an HR Intern for a 18 month Fixed Term Contract to work within the HR department of Clicks Group Services and assist in general administrative tasks. The role will be based at Clicks Head Office and will report to the HR Manager
Clicks Group is a retail-led healthcare group which has been listed on the JSE Limited since 1996. Through market-leading retail brands Clicks, GNC, The Body Shop, Claire’s and Musica, the group has over 880 stores across southern Africa.
- Cape Town
- Not specified
- Investigate and follow up on pay related queries
- Assist with management of employees leave
- All admin with regard to new staff employment and terminations
- All admin with regards to payroll submissions with strict adherence to payroll cut-off dates
- Administer and co-ordinate the Recruitment & Selection processes
- Compiling IR files and record keeping
- All administration in relation to Training & Development and co-ordinating thereof
- Data Capturing
- Completed N6 certificate in Business management or Human resource management
- Unemployed and can commit 18 months to the programme
- South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 29 years
- Grade 12 essential
- Relevant HR/Business Admin Qualification from a recognised FET (Essential)
Key Performance Areas
- Receiving and keeping stock for your assembly’s.
- Doing stock count every week on your stock.
- Doing all QC documents regarding the sub assembly that you are building.
- Making sure all builds are done in the time bracket that’s been given to you every day. (Assembling and testing)
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Good people skills (interpersonal and conflict resolution skills)
- Good listening skills
- Enjoy working with people and have a passion for service
- Strong team player
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- Goal orientated and self motivated
- Ability to prioritize
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer Literacy
- Knowledge of HR Policies and sound labour legislation
- Knowledge of Basic Conditions of Employment Act (BCEA), Employment Equity Act (EEA), Skills Development Act (SDA) etc.
- 19 January 2021
How to Apply?
>>Clicks Group Limited: Human Resource Internship Programme 2021