Sea Harvest is seeking to appoint a LLB graduate to join the Group Company Secretariat and Legal Department. This is an excellent 12 month opportunity for a newly qualified legal graduate or post-articles candidate who wants to learn and grow within an established company.
Sea Harvest believes in the acquisition, enhancement and development of young aspiring talent and we facilitate this through our structured graduate, learnership and apprenticeship programmes.
- LLB Degree or equivalent
- Completed Articles would be advantageous
- Detail-oriented and highly organised with a strong work ethic
- Ability to learn and implement in the legal function of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, collaborate with teammates, with tenacity to deliver on all commitments
- Willingness to learn new skills and receive direction and feedback
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Interest in corporate law advantageous
Key Performance Areas
- Drafting and vetting of legal agreements
- Monitoring changes in legislation impacting the Company and ensuring that the business is kept abreast of new legislative developments
- Providing assistance to the Company Secretary on company secretarial-related matters
- Performing a variety of other legally oriented tasks and duties as assigned
- 29 January 2021
How to Apply?
>>Apply for Sea Harvest LLB Opportunity for 2021