GirlCode has partnered with AWS to train 30 unemployed women through a 12 month Software Development Engineer Learnership.
It will be commencing on 1 April 2021 and running for 12 months on a full-time basis. You will work on practical projects, learn and practice with relevant tech and tools. Experience how agile teams need to operate in a business environment as well as soft skills to prepare them for the world of work.
What makes this program particularly unique is that GirlCode has partnered with tech startups in which you can get their work experience from.
- Unemployed South African woman.
- Valid ID.
- Aged between 18 and 35.
- Must have a Matric certificate.
- Can attend the Learnership full time at their campus in Midrand.
Once accepted for first phase of application you will be required to send the following documents:
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copy of School report/Matric certificate
- 28 February 2021