Suitably qualified persons are invited to apply and fill the above vacancy within the Coca-Cola Production department. They will enter into a fixed term contract with CCBSA Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a national qualification.
- To provide people with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3.
- Free State, Bloemfontein
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
- Must be Employment Equity candidate
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
- Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
- N5/N6 advantageous
- Must be between 18-35 years of age
- 27 January 2021 @12:00
How to Apply
A full CV, listing work experience (if any) and reference contact details including certified copies of qualifications, certified ID copy and proof of residence is required.