The Unilever Finance Internship provides you with a structured, supervised experiential learning experience that will build your capability to be Future Fit. The internship will provide you the opportunity to study towards your Chartered Institute in Management Accounts qualification while at Unilever for a period of 24 months.
- Gauteng, Sandton Office
- Basic stipend of R5100 on offer.
- Additional to the stipend, Unilever will also pay for your CIMA qualification.
- Applicant must be a South African citizen
- Bcom Degree – Financial/Accounting (Accounts 1 & 2 subjects as minimum)
- Candidates need to provide their Matric Certificate and Academic Transcript with their CV’s
- Basic computer literacy, i.e.: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- 0-2 years working experience
- The programme will be 2-3 years, based on length of CIMA qualification.
- Applicant must upload their CV & Transcripts to the application
- 12 March 2021