Wurth South Africa (Pty) Ltd has an exciting opportunity for young talented graduates looking to gain valuable experience. The candidate will be working at the Head Office in Kempton Park.
WURTH is a hardware and consumable website for automotive, wood and metal trade. We supply chemicals, fasteners, abrasives, PPE safety, hand tools, power tools and more.
- Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
- AA candidates (African, Indian and Coloured) aged between 18-35
- Matric or equivalent
- Completed tertiary Qualification in Business Administration and/or N6 Certificate/Diploma
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint
- High level of commitment and willingness to learn
- Clear Criminal Record.
- Clear Credit History.
- An understanding of the current South African Higher Education regulatory framework and its impact on higher education and private colleges.
Understanding of WRSETA
- 29 January 2021
HOW TO APPLY
- The successful intern will be expected to successfully complete the programme (100% attendance).
- Interested applicants, who meet the above job specifications and criteria should apply online
- CVs sent via email will not be considered.
- If you have not received feedback within 1 week of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.