Hatch is offering internship opportunities to young graduates who wish to acquire working experience in their mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors. As such, Hatch is actively recruiting graduates who have completed their Engineering Degrees to join their Internship Programme 2020/2021 .
- Johannesburg, Gauteng
BENEFITS OF THE INTERNSHIP?
- A challenging career steered by you!
- You will be encouraged to be the best version of yourself with many opportunities to pursue work in Mining & Metals, Energy, Digital, or Infrastructure sectors.
- Have the benefit of formal and informal mentorship from some of the leading minds and authorities in the industry.
- Have the opportunity to gain project experience in South Africa and around the world.
- Collaborate with different people across a multitude of cultures around our global organisation.
- Work in an exciting environment where you can use your Engineering degree in your choice of traditional sectors or emerging, innovative and evolving industries.
- Participate in local Professional Development Programs.
- You must be a South African citizen.
- You must be a final year student studying towards a BSc or BEng in Mechanical Engineering at a recognised Tertiary Institution.
- Or you must have completed your BSc or BEng in Mechanical Engineering at a recognised tertiary institution and have less than 12 months working experience.
- You must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- Be flexible to work in any province within South Africa.
You must be in possession of and attach copies (Please note that if you do not submit all of these documents, your application will be disqualified):
- South African Identity Document
- Complete transcript of tertiary academic record
- Comprehensive CV
- Self-starter attitude
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Intellectually curious and innovative
- Comfortable initiating new ways of getting things done
- Love to learn and willing to explore new ventures
- Persistent and resilient
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Critical and creative thinker and problem solver, who brings forward solutions for our clients’ toughest challenges
- Strong sense of community and is aware of one’s impact on colleagues and the larger team
- Adaptable and embraces change
- Involvement in extra-curricular activities at school or in the community
HOW TO APPLY
>>Apply Online For Hatch: Chemical Engineering Graduate Internship 2020
- Please ensure that all required documentation is submitted to avoid your application be disqualified.