Bosch has an opportunity available as part of their Graduate Specialist Program (GSP) in the Automotive Aftermarket division. The purpose of the GSP in this role is to explore and develop the Industrial Business (i-Business) segment in South-Africa and Africa.
- Randjespark, Midrand, 1685, South Africa
- Matric / Grade 12 Certificate and a completed Diploma or Degree in Engineering or related field.
- An additional Business Management related qualification would be an advantage.
- Fluent communication skills in English (Speak, read and write)
- Computer literacy, MS Office Suite (especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Ability to understand and action technical customer inquiries
- Previous exposure to a similar role would be an advantage
- SAP knowledge and experience advantageous
Skills, Attributes & Other Skills
- Strong analytical approach with attention to accuracy & detail
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Strong Technical know-how
- Ability to take initiative
- Willingness to learn
- 19 February 2021 @12:00.