Sanlam invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Company: Sanlam Group
What will you do?
This is a 12 month contract position allowing the incumbent to gain relevant work experience in the financial services industry. The individual will be exposed to training and office administration whilst being part of an administrative team at Sanlam Personal Finance.
- Provide administration support to intermediaries
- Provide quotations and sales support to the intermediaries/ consultants
- Provide after sales services support
- Process and monitor new business issued
- Assists the intermediaries with the relevant product information
- Monitor outstanding premiums
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification & experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Business related National Diploma or Degree
- Preferably no or very limited previous working experience
Knowledge and skills
To be successful you will need to demonstrate good experience in:
- Successful candidate should be unemployed
- Knowledge of and experience in MS Office
- Cultivates innovation
- Client centricity
- Results driven
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Communicates effectively
- Plans and aligns
- Action oriented
- Treating customers fairly
- Plans and aligns – Contributing independently
- Communicates effectively – Contributing independently
- Action orientated – Contributing independently
- Optimises work processes – Contributing independently
- Cultivates innovation – Contributing independently
- Customer focus – Contributing independently
- Drives results – Contributing independently
- Collaborates – Contributing independently
- Being resilient – Contributing independently
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
How to Apply
Please note: Your application will not be deemed complete without all required documents being submitted.
Please submit a copy of your ID, matric certificate and qualification certificate.
23 September 2022