Fidelity Services Group invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
What is the graduate programme?
Fidelity Services Group is offering a select few graduates an opportunity to embark on a unique 18 months development programme, based in Johannesburg. The programme will only be accepting candidates in Johannesburg or willing to relocate to the Gauteng province at their own cost. The programme will equip the graduates with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to lead a team in the business, providing you with an opportunity to transition into an identified role within the organization. During your time you will be developing knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as personal characteristics that will enable you to lead, show innovation and implement agreed strategies with ambition, passion, and urgency.
The graduate programme will help to develop both your individual attributes and career aspirations through exposure to various specialized business concepts, objectives, and outcomes.
Programme exposure to business concepts forming part of the graduate programme:
- The management and effective control of resources
- The implementation of organisational strategies, policies, practices, processes, and procedures
- Utilising available resources to meet the demands of the company and customers
- Remaining competitive and taking cognisance of applicable legislation and best practices to perform daily activities of the operations in a responsible manner with quality and quantity of work as a priority.
- Provide graduates the opportunity to be a part of an accelerated development programme
- Ensure that a developmental pipeline is created for key roles within business units.
Graduate programme outcomes:
- Learn how to manage yourself and others and lead a team
- Understand the operations of the business and its departments by conducting SWOT analyses etc.
- Explore functions that will increase productivity, quality and customer services while reducing costs through utilising modern process techniques
- Understand the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial processes and propose ways to optimise spend or reduce costs
- Internal and external customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Understanding the sales cycle and how the business ensures effective sales management, optimal employee productivity as well as resource and cost management.
- Propose business solutions in terms of operational efficiencies in terms of technical requirements, guarding services, cash processing, armed response, business development and sales.
- Ensure a zero-harm culture through following OH&S and COIDA policies.
- Understand contracts that exist between the customer and the Fidelity Services Group.
- Learn about the organisational culture and different Human Capital processes.
- Learn to engage and liaise with external role players that includes but is not limited to community leaders, employer organisations, SAPS, and community forums.
- Understanding the impact of relevant legislation that includes but is not limited to BCEA, NKP Act, PSIRA Act, Firearms Control Act, POPI Act, Criminal Procedures Act, ensure compliance with ISO standards etc
- Registration during the period with the PSIRA Act.
- Qualifications such as but not limited to, fields including Business Management, Finance, Marketing and Communications, Sales, Logistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Law, Criminal Investigation, or equivalent qualifications at an NQF 7 level.
- Postgraduate is advantageous.
- 0 – 1 years of experience
- Based or willing to relocate to Johannesburg
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have own reliable vehicle
- Clear criminal record
- Must be fully computer literate on MS Office suite
- Willingness to job rotate and be away from the appointed place of work.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Business acumen
- Team player
- Flexible and agile
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Ability to plan
- Leadership qualities
- Organisational skills
- Control of projects and other responsibilities.
How to apply
Applicants will undergo standard selection and screening processes. Interested candidates whose credentials match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 30 September 2022.
Preference will be given to EE candidates.