The National Arts Council of South Africa (NAC) is contributing towards skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience in Arts Administration. The NAC is therefore inviting applications for an Internship Programme that would run for a period of twelve (12) months. Successful interns will be expected to sign an Internship Agreement.
- Interns will be placed within the NAC offices in Newtown, Johannesburg.
- Applicants must be graduates in Arts Administration (Degree/Diploma)
- Applicants must be at least 21 to 35 years old.
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- R5 000.00 per month.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications must be sent to the following email address: [email protected]
- Applications should be accompanied by: certified copies of qualifications, ID, CV and a detailed covering letter.
- Please specify on the subject line: Internship Programme: Arts Administration
Closing Date: 14 February 2020