Western Cape Department of Health is looking to employ 3 administrative interns on a 12 month contract. Candidates will be subjected to a practical assessment. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
- Western Cape, Oral Health Centres, Tygerberg/Mitchells Plain.
- Booking of patients.
- Drawing of patient folders.
- Contacting patients for appointments.
- Disposal of folders.
- Answering telephonic enquiries etc. at Oral Health Centre, Tygerberg/Mitchell’s Plain.
- Valid Grade 12 Senior Certificate (or equivalent) and between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Good interpersonal and numerical skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word).
- Good reading and writing skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Ms N Jooste, tel. no. (021) 937 3176
- R 50 847.00 per annum
- 16 April 2021
How to Apply
- Candidates may be subjected to a competency test.
- No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
- As directed by the Department of Public Service and Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records and previous employment.
- It will be expected of candidates to be conversant in at least two of the official languages (English/Afrikaans/Xhosa) of the Western Cape.
It will be expected of shortlisted candidates to be:
- Available at the venue on the time and date as determined by the Department and bring along recently (not older than 6 months) certified copies of your Identity Document (ID), driver’s license (if applicable for the post), qualification and/or proof of registration at relevant statutory body.
- Failure to adhere to the aforementioned may lead to his/her application being disqualified and not further considered.
>>Apply Online for Western Cape Department of Health: Internship 2021