CIPLA is an organisation with a heart and a soul, where our people are regarded as central to our success. At CIPLA, we take pride in making a difference in people’s lives.
The graduate program offers opportunities to young, high potential individuals from diverse backgrounds and is designed to develop young talent for our future growth. The programme provides appropriate and relevant work experience that aligns with the graduates’ skill sets and identified talents.
It aims to provide the hand-picked, graduates with real-work experience to explore and expand their raw talent within key business units. It focuses on developing and honing technical, commercial and most importantly, leadership skills and setting the stage for dynamic growth.
We seek to recruit highly motivated, excellence-focused graduates who are willing and able to fail fast, who are innovative and collaborative; the change-makers, the insatiably curious, the socially intelligent, the resilient; the agile, the digital natives; in short, the game-changers!
As one of our graduates you will:
- Be accountable within business-critical areas where you will be required to integrate and participate in department deliverables and projects on a rotational basis.
- Work in a variety of departments to gain an understanding of the pharmaceutical business
- Collaboratively work in a team environment and independently using a variety of digital/virtual platforms.
- Manage multiple tasks concurrently and perform under pressure
- Apply a ‘Project Management mindset` to tasks
- Professionally and consistently communicate (verbal and written) with stakeholders
- Manage, and analyse vast amounts of data using a variety of business intelligent software and tools
- Plan, organize and conduct meetings both virtually and face to face.
- Learn and use a variety of digital software to deliver on tasks.
- Take ownership of personal development; learn from mistakes and share lessons with peers.
- We are looking for graduates who have completed their final year of study (averaging a MINIMUM 70% for final year) in the following disciplines:
- Computer and Information Sciences | Engineering | Economic Management Sciences – Finance, Acc & Business Studies | Graphic Design | Health Sciences | Human Sciences, Industrial Psychology, Human Resources | Manufacturing – Logistics; demand planning | production; warehousing | Natural Sciences | Pharmacists (completed internship and community service) |Social Science – Digital Marketing and Communications | Supply Chain I Project Management
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility
- Work productively and efficiently
- Enjoy being challenged and working under pressure within a team and independently
- Good at absorbing information and analysing data to identify trends
- Ability to make fact-based decisions and propose innovative solutions.
- Display Drive, confidence and resilience to get things done.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and learn from mistakes
- Be Digitally dexterous and technologically savvy
- As part of your application, please provide clear copies of these mandatory documents. Note that, applications that do not include the following documentation, will not be considered:
- Certified copy of ID document, matric certificate and academic qualifications
- A one-page Resume
- Latest (most recent) academic record or transcripts
- English, read, write and speak.
- SA citizens between the ages of 21 – 28.
- High academic achievement with an overall aggregate of 70% for tertiary studies
Relevant Work Experience
- Not Applicable. (Applicants with more than one year of permanent working experience may not be considered).
- The program adopts a ‘rotation’ methodology which requires successful graduates to rotate across Cipla’s 3 sites in Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Durban.
- Cape Town, KwaZulu-Natal, Gauteng
Cipla see’s transformation as important, as such we reserve the right to comply with both the Employment Equity Act [No.55 of 1998] and the Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment [Act 53 of 2003] for all recruitment activities and statistical reporting
How to Apply
19 October 2022