DEPARTMENT: Department of Community Safety
SALARY: R6 083.70 Stipend (for 24 months duration)
- Diploma/ BTech in HRM & Diploma in Labour Relations – (X3 Posts) (Ref: DCS2020/01/001).
- LLB/Law Degree/Policy Development (X2 Posts) (Ref: DCS2020/01/002).
- Diploma/BDegree IT/ Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Information Systems/ Informatics- Information Technology Infrastructure/ Applications (X8 Posts) (Ref: DCS2020/01/003).
- Diploma/BTech Security /Facility Mngt/OHS/ Records (X3 Posts) (Ref: DCS2020/01/004).
- Diploma/ BTech Logistics/ Purchasing/ Supply Chain – (X4 Posts) (Ref: DCS2020/01/005).
- Diploma/ BDegree/ BTech Accounting, Financial Mngt – Finance (X3 Posts) (Ref: DCS2020/01/006).
- Diploma/BDegree / BTech Internal Audit/Risk Mngt (X2 Posts) (Ref: DCS2020/01/007).
- Diploma/ BTech Public Admin / Dipl. Office Mngt and Technology / B Admin/ Monitoring and Evaluation (X4 Posts) – Strategy Mngt (X2 Posts) (Ref: DCS2020/01/008).
- Diploma/ BDegree/ BTech Public Relations /Journalism (X2 Posts) (Ref: DCS2020/01/009).
- Diploma/BDegree/ BTech in Public Relations/ Marketing /Corporate Communications Diploma in Graphic design -Marketing, Advertising and Outreach programmes Graphic designer (X3 Posts) (Ref: DCS2020/01/010).
- Diploma/BDegree/BTech in Road Safety/Road Transport Mngt/Municipal and Traffic Policing or Transportation Mngt – Traffic Mngt Road Safety (X9 Posts) (Ref: DCS2020/01/011).
- Diploma/BDegree/BTech in Public Relations/ Communications/ Journalism – Development Communications and Events Mngt (X2 Posts) (Ref: DCS2020/01/012).
- Diploma/BDegree/ BTech in Policing/ Criminology/Community Development /Social Worker / Psychology/ Youth/ Social Science – Promotion of safety (X5 Posts) and Ikhaya Lethemba (X5 Posts) (Ref: DCS2020/01/013).
- Degree/ Diploma in Community Development /Policing- CPR (X3) (Ref: DCS2020/01/014).
- Diploma/BDegree/BTech in Criminal Justice, Monitoring /Research/Policing/ Developmental Studies/ Statistics/ Sociology and BA in Information Science/Library Science – M&E (X4)(DCS2020/01/016)
- Research and Policy Knowledge Mngt(X6)(DCS2020/01/015)
- 3 year Diploma/Degree in the fields below.
- All races and within age 18-35 years and unemployed.
- Not have participate in Internship or Learnership in the Public Service previously.
- As will be delegated by the Chief Directorate/Directorate/Components/Units
- Ms. Lindiwe Maseko 011 689 3907
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must only be hand delivered to:
Gauteng Department of Community Safety,64 Pritchard Street, Johannesburg 2107 Applications must be submitted on form Z83 obtainable from any public service department or from the DPSA website, which must be completed in full and signed
Closing Date: 27 January 2020 at 12:00
For your application to be accepted, it must contain the following:
- A copy of your cv
- Identity document and qualifications must be attached (the certification must be within 6 months).
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- The specific DCS reference number of the post must be quoted on each application (each cv must have one reference number).
- Failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed.