Afgri invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Graduate: Junior Investment Analyst (Centurion)
Assist in analysing financial and business information and assist with preparing recommendations to management that enable the Group to make well-informed investment decisions and to value its businesses accurately.
Minimum Education and Training Required
- B Com degree in Accounting / Finance / Investments/ Economics.
Minimum Work Experience Required
- Experience in the financial sector would be an added advantage.
- Study and analyse information influencing investment programs (price, yield, stability and future trends in the investment risk).
- Research and analysis of markets.
- Extract data needed using Excel from management and websites.
- Analyse data to identify trends, and produce reports and charts communicating trends within data to business stakeholders.
- Present information generated from data to management teams.
- Interpret financial results in the form of reports and financial models.
- Assist in the process of planning, organising, implementing and monitoring investment opportunities.
- Assisting management in the preparation of investor information and communication as well as the preparation of financial models.
- Assist in identifying business process improvements (Cost savings or efficiency improvements).
- Performing predictive analytics in support of optimizing end-to-end business processes.
- Assist in the due diligence process (models, business plans, reports and presentations) of assigned new ventures and/or divestments.
- ERP System Knowledge would be an added advantage.
- MS Office Suite.
- Ability to write reports and present outputs.
- Strong analytical, qualitative and quantitative skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Deep understanding of valuation methodologies
- Ability to handle constructive feedback
- Team player
- results driver
- ability to work with people and data.
How to apply
21 October 2023