Are you motivated, driven with great communication and leadership skills? Volkswagen could be your next step with the quality engineer graduate traineeship programme available.
- Location: Uitenhage, Eastern Cape, South Africa.
- Individuals in polymer or chemical engineering fields are given an opportunity to further their careers within the VW environment.
- The candidates will be given on-the-job training which will contribute to personal development.
- Successful candidates with excellent communication skills and leadership potential will be placed into a permanent Quality Engineer position within the Quality Assurance division.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Polymer-/ Chemical engineering
- 2 – 3 years’ technical experience
Skills, Attributes & Other Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- Must have proven analytical skills
- Self-starter with continuous drive
- Ability to work independently
- Organise, co-ordinate and plan
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Possible overtime and shift work required
- 19 February 2021 @12:00.