Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a prospective Process Trainee for training and development Program within the Pulp and Paper Industry based at the Ngodwana Mill. This role reports into the Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development.
- Grade 12 (Math’s and Physical Science)/ N3 Pulp and Paper
- National Diploma Analytical Chemistry will be advantageous
Duties And Responsibilities
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
- 23 February 2021 @12:00.
How to Apply
>>Apply Online for SAPPI: Process Traineeship 2021