Location: Johannesburg, Simmonds Street 5, ZA
Salary: R6500 per month
Brand: Standard Bank Group
Preparing you for the 4th industrial revolution requires new and different skill sets. There are many disruptors impacting banking. Come explore the future with the view to influence banking of the future.
This great opportunity is available to candidates that that are passionate about developing skills in asset-based finance within Group Vehicle and Asset Finance. This learnership will be designed to help you gain both theoretical knowledge and practical work experience in key roles within the Automotive Retail and Commercial Asset Finance business units of Group Vehicle and Asset Finance.
The work experience will focus on administration, sales, and service functions. You will also have an opportunity to engage with senior stakeholders and work in teams. At the end of the learnership you will have a better understanding of asset mobility and asset-based finance within the Banking industry.
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write in English
- Passed matric with a minimum of 60% per subject in math/math literacy
- 3 year completed finance/business related qualification (Diploma’s welcome)
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution during the duration of programme
- Not be registered on any other learnership.
- Start Date: 1st April 2023
- End Date: 31 March 2024
- Qualification: Occupational related qualification to be confirmed
How To Apply
14 January 2023